Aux Beauty Campaign!

Since its not code would it not be better to licence under cc by 4.0 for example.

A good place I look for licence is here Non-Software Licenses | Choose a License, and it contains short summaries of what it permits and what it disallows.

2 Likes

CC-BY-SA 4.0 then, as well. i may ask jake if i can selectively license logos + assets as cc-by-sa-4.0 in the branding repo

That is possible. It would be cool to make it a flake too lol.

1 Like

Trying some simple shape as a background, with a blue tone to contrast with the axolotl and remain the aquatic theme

13 Likes

Really liking the minimalism here. maybe a slight bg color change could be nice though. Also a light version for light mode users cough @minion cough

2 Likes

i’m mostly waiting on Aux Color Scheme to make more colored versions

6 Likes

sips latte thanks Coded

4 Likes

I’ll take a look, do you know what the name of that setting may be?

Playing around with some ideas of lambdas and axolotl theme

2 Likes
1 Like

Supposedly it’s under Admin > Site Settings > allowed attachment file types, at least according to How to upload svg file for custom fonts - #3 by codinghorror - support - Discourse Meta

1 Like

I thought svgs were allowed by default.

EDIT: ohhhh on the forum

Found it! Added svg to the list.

5 Likes

I’ve accidentally created something that looks really cool :smiley:
I set the layer stroke way too high on krita and got this.

11 Likes

Oh that’s super good. Totally not biased due to it being a similar bg color my logo or anything though

5 Likes

Here’s a 1080p export of the light one :smile:

3 Likes

Tried a subtle edit.

2 Likes

I think the first one is slightly better. The second one pops more, but I think the bg is a little better flat than 3D

1 Like

Alrighty, killed the drop shadow but kept the darker border.
Thoughts now?

Trying out something in a simpler style

4 Likes